In the event of such a mishap, you may end up losing the photos you saved on your Samsung Phone or any other vital data.
Samsung Phone is one of the largest selling Android phones in the market. This phone has got some great specs that make it popular, like huge storage space, which is enough for saving loads of photos or pictures.
Albeit it has a huge storage space, you may run into some unforeseen instances like any other technologically advanced devices. It could be either a human error or just a slight problem with the device. Sometimes, there are some SD card errors when you use a card on the Samsung phone.
Samsung Phone Photo Storage Location
Samsung Phone as you all know is utilized worldwide. This is because it has some great specs and many people prefer using the Samsung brand of phones only.
- Big Phone internal storage capacity.
In fact, the new Samsung phone comes with a whopping 64 GB of onboard storage space. Though this might be small for some users, it is a great spec for developers and photographers who may need additional space on the Phone.
- SD card storage.
It also supports the input of an SD Card that is capable of storing data to a tune of up to 2GB. Though most SD Card manufacturing companies haven’t yet come close to creating such an SD Card, it surely proves that the phone’s expandable memory can support loads of data.
However, while the phone comes with massive storage space, it is still liable to unprecedented outcomes, some of which may lead to data loss. So, before you start thinking about how to recover deleted photos on Samsung, there are a few things that are worth noting.
To recover deleted photos on Samsung, the picture file storage location should be judged, ROM (phone memory), or SD card, and only then you may proceed as below to perform a Samsung Photo Recovery.
How Can You Recover Deleted Android Phone Photos on Mac
Accidental deletion is the common scenario that everyone usually experiences at some point in their life. It is the…
Restore Deleted Photos from Samsung Cloud
The very first method is to try and restore your deleted photos on Samsung using Samsung Cloud.
This method can be generalized by simply going to the backup and restoring the photos although there is a more precise way on how to recover deleted photos from Samsung, as discussed above.
In this method, you will have to enable your phone gallery to sync to Samsung Cloud so that the multimedia files are saved on the Cloud. Usually, recovering deleted pictures from Samsung using this method is easy.
The only issue with this method will be if you want to recover your photos after 15 days of deletion. This is so as the files are saved on the cloud recycle bin for 15 days before they are permanently deleted.
Get Deleted Photos Back from Google Photo
While this is again another helpful method to recover deleted pictures Samsung, you will need a few mindful options to consider.
One, with this method you will need to have a back up of the photos saved on Google Cloud Back-Up Service.
If you haven’t done it, a precautionary method will be to do so by following these steps.
Configure photo backups on Google Photo
- First, log in to your Google Account.
- Go to Settings then Google, on the phone, then Back Up and Sync and hit “Done” to finalize the process.
- This will back up your photos and videos to Google Drive on the Samsung Phone.
However, this method comes with a shortcoming. The deleted photos on Google Drive can only be stored for 60 days before they are permanently deleted.
Retrieve Deleted Photos on Samsung
If you have a Google Drive Backup of your photos, here is how you can retrieve deleted pictures on Samsung.
- Open the Google Photos or Photos app on the Samsung Phone.
- You will need to tap on the drawer icon-three parallel dashes- on the top left of the app.
- While here, select trash and preview the files.
- Once decided, select the photos you wish to restore and hit “Restore” to get then back to your phone.
Tips on Samsung Deleted Photos
Here some tips will be provided in regard to the entire process on how to get deleted photos on Samsung.
What to do when finding photo loss
- Photos can accidentally get deleted. When this happens, you are to take care of any move you make when recovering them.
- Do not overwrite the SD Card where photo loss happened.
- You can also make a prudent move and scan your SD Card for corruption so as to avoid the corruption of the photo in case this was the problem.
- Make sure the methods you use will not completely delete the photos you deleted making it impossible to recover them.
- You can also take a precautionary measure by properly maintaining the SD Card. This can be done by safely storing it to avoid any form of damage.
Avoid Another Photo Loss:
- Again, properly maintain the SD Card since it is prone to damage.
- When recovering files, it is recommended to stick to one method at a time. When executing each method simultaneously, you are liable to a phone crash, though in the rarest circumstances.
- Of utmost importance is to always Back Up your data.
- Running regular anti-virus scans to detect and do away with any malware detected, so as not to affect or corrupt either the phone or SD Card is helpful.
- It is recommended to seek the advice of a professional when things seem as if they are getting out of hand.
Hence, if you had accidentally deleted photos on Samsung, there is no need to worry as there are some very smart ways to get the photos back. Restoring your deleted pictures on Samsung is very easy if you carefully follow the steps given above.
Originally published at https://recoverit.wondershare.com.